Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Im back..

I have NOT given up!

ALTHOUGH..Im not doing so great.

I just dont get it..Im not losing any weight. But Im not eating bad.

Today.
BF: 2 eggs 1 piece of toast and my green smoothie ( I always do a somewhat big bf if not Im snacking in an hr)

Lunch: homemade turkey casserole about a cup and half

Dinner
Chicken soup with garlic biscuits.

I know I need to cut down on the carbs, which is SO hard for me.

And I guess up the exercise.

I feel so BLAH about all of this.

And considering I could be preggo anytime makes me feel dreadful....Oh I do NOT want to be this weight and get pg. Even 10 or 20 pound less before then. Please Lord?????

Im just praying and asking the Lord to show me what I need to do..He  knows my body and knows what it will take to get this weight off.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be discouraged, Stacy! I had been losing steadily and just stopped the last couple of weeks. I'm convinced it's because I was drinking alternative milks or 1% in my coffee, and I've gone back to cream. Sounds silly that one little thing could make the difference, but that's the only thing that's changed. I'm going to try to switch back for a while when I get to the store and see if that helps.

    Maybe there's one thing you could change that would make a big difference. Do you think it's mainly the carbs like you said? Could you buy some frozen whole wheat rolls or something to replace any white breads with dinner and see if that makes a difference? It really could be just the smallest thing that helps you get to losing more...

    ((Hugs)) from far away, it's nice to catch up with you today!

    ReplyDelete